Sunday, January 12, 2014

Blog Hop!

Guys, I am excited to join my first ever blog hop!!

I really hope to see some fun, awesome, and beautiful barns! 

Without further ado...


It's time for a blog hop of barn tours! Ever wonder where your horsey Blogger friends spend most of their day? Want to show off the amazing place you get to keep your fur child? Now is your chance to share and get to know your friends just a little bit more!

Here's how it's going to work; its simple and fun!

Share with us the following 5 photos:

A View of the Barn
Your Horse's Living Space
The Tack Room
View of Where You Ride
Your Favorite Feature of Your Facility 

I have a love hate relationship with my barn, only because I am OBSESSED with self care / 24 hour turn out and can't find a situation close enough to me to make it work (living less than 15 miles from center city Philadelphia puts a damper on that quickly). That being said, I've been at my barn since I moved to the area 1.5 years ago and I love my barn family. My horse is happy and healthy. I get to work off his board and teach adorable children. How great is that? 













Answer: it's pretty great.










11 comments:

  1. Found your blog through the blog hop. Looks like a nice set up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It's nothing fancy but sometimes brains over beauty, you know?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the riding trail and that tack room looks like it belongs in a house.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do love the little track - so nice to just take a relaxing walk now and then!

      Delete
  4. Found your blog through the blog hop, too! Looks like a great place!

    ReplyDelete
  5. found your blog through the hop, will start following :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I can't wait to catch up on your blog!

      Delete
  6. Looks awesome! Thanks for joining the hop! I'll definitely start following!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I LOVE your barn set up. Can't wait to read more about you and your horse!

      Delete
  7. Tersedia banyak informasi yang dapat anda temukan dengan mengikuti website yang tersedia dibawah ini.

    Situs Panas
    Info jitu
    Koin Pulsa
    Hoki Pasti
    Cheat Pasti
    Cheat Game Onlines
    Situs Cerita Dewasa

    ReplyDelete